Chiropractic Marketing Companies
Any chiropractor that has been in the game long enough knows that marketing is the name of the game. If you want to reach your full potential, you need to have a digital strategy for how to market yourself and your business. That is where chiropractic marketing companies come into the picture. Which companies are out there and how do you know which ones are the best fit for you and your goals? We are going to cover all the details that you need to know so you can make an informed choice to boost your marketing efforts.
What Can Chiropractic Marketing Companies Do?
When it comes down to it, good marketing has a goal of making you more money. The way that is best done is by getting people to know, like and trust you. If people do not have all three of those things, they will most likely not spend money with you or continue to do so.
Lead generation is all about getting people to spend money. The issue with companies that go straight to lead generation and making money is that no relationship is built, there is not as much opportunity for the customer to sniff you out first. In today’s world, we like to do our homework before we spend money.
All in all, though lead generation will give you an exact cost per customer you acquire so as long as you are making more money then what it costs to acquire that customer you will continue to be in business.
Help You Be Found
If people are looking for you where are they doing that? How can you be sure that when they are looking for a service that you are the one they found? That is what this category is all about, giving you a home to be found and then making sure it is easy for people to find you there.
The hardest of all of these and the most important is building relationships. Anyone can create an ad and put in on Facebook or a billboard but building a relationship with that person is different. Relationships are where the like and trust of marketing hideout. You can pay to be known, but you can’t pay to be liked and trusted. The best chiropractic marketing companies allow you to do this.
Chiropractic Marketing Companies – #1
Chiropractor Marketing 360
Chiropractic Marketing 360 has a full range of marketing services and tools that chiropractors can use. They are one of the heavyweights of the Chiropractic Marketing Companies world. They stat the entire process with a website. Many chiropractors use these website templates. They are not the greatest of quality, and they look cookie cutter, but they get the job done.
- Website Development
- Social Ads
- Google Ads
- Social Media Management
- Text Message Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Local Marketing and Ads
- They can do everything for you
- If you hate marketing but have a lot of money your willing to spend on it, they can be a great option
- If have no expertise in marketing or website development they offer great starting points
- Excellent customer service
- Hard to know exact pricing which usually means it costs a lot of money per month
- You delegate a massive part of your businesses, and much of your marketing can come off as unauthentic
- They control your website backend meaning they can hold you hostage
- They promise a lot, so you have to be careful to watch everything and ensure that they deliver
Chiropractic Marketing Companies – #2
9INE POINT Health
9INE POINT Health is different than the rest of the companies on this list. The rest of the companies focus on engaging with people throughout the internet by getting them on your site and to your ads. 9INE POINT Health has built a community of athletes and active people looking for some good healthcare providers. Many of these people do not want to go the traditional medicine route. They are looking for another way, and they use 9INE POINT Health to engage with potential healthcare providers. As a chiropractor, it is one of the top Chiropractic marketing companies because the focus is on building relationships not just pumping ad dollars down the drain.
- Placement in the search directory
- Ability to engage with people who are looking for your exact skill set
- Reputation Building
- Direct Marketing in Digital World
9INE POINT Health allows you as a healthcare provider to be found for the skills that you bring to the table. We also allow you to be matched with injured athletes based on the needs they have in a healthcare provider. 9INE POINT Health gives you a number called a 9INE POINT Number, and it ranks you based on:
- Ratings and reviews
- Engagement with others
- Insurances accepted
- Attracts active people and athletes that have a higher lifetime value to chiropractors
- $9.99 per month for access
- Promote your business by educating looking to get help
- Better than popular social media networks because it brings in targeted, high-quality leads
- A lot more functionality is coming to the product
- A newer company without a long history
- Requires actual commitment from a therapist and is not as much of a set it and forget
Chiropractic Marketing Companies – #3
Chiro Matrix is a must mention in the chiropractic marketing companies discussion. They offer a tonne of services and have built an ok reputation for themselves. They too start off with building you a spanking new website and then they branch off into difference add-on services they can offer you.
- Website building
- Social media
- Reputation building
- Paid Ads
- Video Ads
- Provide top notch customer service
- Can run many services for you
- Keep prices hidden for a reason
- Will convince you that you need every service under the sun
- Cookie cutter sites are not the best for SEO
- Can be hard to own domain and website
- Must take 30 days before you cancel
- They own your social media pages
- High-pressure sales
Chiropractic Marketing Companies – #4
Chiro Scout takes a healthy approach to building a successful marketing funnel that will last in the future. They are all about lead generation, but they do it through SEO and content marketing. They build a custom tailored marketing plan based off of where you are struggling and where you need the most help.
- Website building
- Content Marketing
- Any forms of digital marketing
- They are not overselling themselves with huge promises
- They have an office you can visit
- Have done a good job of content creation on their site
- Their approach will take time because it has an SEO focus
- No transparent pricing
- Have to talk to them to learn more about what they do and how it works
- Not may prove customers or success stories
How Do You Choose The Right Chiropractic Marketing Companies?
The most important thing you have to do here is thinking about what you want and how much work you are willing to put in. If you want something to get things going so you can take it over, 360 and Matrix are great options, but the problem is they do it all for you. When they do it all for you, they are not making sure you understand what is happening. That is how they keep their power by keeping you in the dark.
If you want to build something healthy in the long run that requires a bit more work but also has more genuine connection 9INE POINT Health is a great place to start. 9INE POINT Health is all about building the relationship and reputation, and they are not trying to break your bank account.
Overall, you have to choose the company that you think is going to put you in the best position to succeed in the long run. You also have to think about the future of healthcare and how people are going to navigate the internet to find what they need.
KHO Health was acquired by was acquire by 9INE POINT in the summer of 2019 and is now referred to as 9INE POINT Health.