All you want to know is “how do you I find the best sports massage near me.” We feel your pain, and we are going to make sure you know everything you need to do to find a great sports therapist near you. If there are any tricks or traps, you need to watch out for we are going to point them out to you. As you probably know now, Google can let you query for “Sports Massage Therapist Near Me” but how do you know that the results they show are people worthy of your money? When it comes to your health and avoiding injuries, you can’t afford to get this wrong.
Places You Can Look For “Sports Massage Therapist Near Me” With Pros and Cons
Using Google to Find Sports Massage Near Me
Is the 40 billion dollar empire that everyone uses to help find whatever it is they need on the internet. It may have been how you even landed on this article. Google ranks information it displays in order of relevancy from the topic to how much people click it, how many backlinks it has and a whole bunch of other things. When it comes to finding a healthcare provider it makes logical sense for most people to start with Google.
- Well known and trusted
- Shows you maps and some ratings and reviews
- Directions link easily with Google maps
- You can see hours of operation
- Are shown ads that people pay for
- Not shown the best healthcare providers
- Show the providers with the best SEO and marketing
- Hard to decide if options will fit your needs
Using 9INE POINT Health to Find Sports Massage Near Me
9INE POINT Health will allow you to search for healthcare providers based on the skill or type of healthcare provider. It takes it one step further though. If you are unsure of what kind of therapist you should even see, 9INE POINT will help you to figure that out. There is no other database on the internet that can help you find the right “sports massage near me” as 9INE POINT Health.
- Can search for healthcare provider based on skill set
- If you are unsure, our algorithm will guide you to the right therapist
- Can search for healthcare providers based on the type of therapist
- Can see the ranking for healthcare providers, so it is easier to compare
- Reviews come from athletes with experience getting treatment
- Can watch a video of the provider to get a feel for them
- Can learn and build a relationship with sports massage therapist first
- The database is not as extensive since 9INE POINT Health looks for the best of the best
- Focuses specifically on healthcare and sports medicine unlike others
Using Thumbtack to Find Sports Massage Near Me
- Can book an appointment right through thumbtack
- Can use the site to find other services as well
- Need to contact for price
- Not many people are looking for sports massage therapist near me on site
- No healthcare focused
- Reviews seem random
- Not very much information on them on the profiles
- Everyone seems to have 5-star reviews
Using Yelp to Find Sports Massage Near Me
- Product most people are familiar with
- The good mobile app experience
- Large database of reviews
- All the information you need on business is right there
- Much better known for their food reviews over healthcare
- Hard to know which provider is better for you outside of reviews
- No guidance provided if you don’t know what you’re looking for
Things to Consider When Choosing “Sports Massage Therapist Near Me”
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
- How long have they been practicing?
- Do they listen?
- How close are they to your house?
- How much pressure do they apply?
- Do you feel comfortable with the person?
- Do you get a good vibe from the person?
- What other skills and certifications do they have?
- Were they an athlete?
- Do they or Did they used to play the sport you play?
- How long do appointments usually last?
- How much do they cost?
Using 9INE POINT Health is the best for figuring out all of these things. Google will let you know who has done a great job with their marketing but it does not mean that they are the best for your needs. When you are thinking of a “Sports Massage Therapists Near Me” or a “Sports Massage Near Me” 9INE POINT Health is the place to stat that search.
KHO Health was acquired by was acquire by 9INE POINT in the summer of 2019 and is now referred to as 9INE POINT Health.
9INE POINT Health was created by 9INE POINT in '19 as a means to provide athlete-driven resources to "Protect Athletes' Minds, Body and Belly". As well as be a platform for healthcare providers and other specialists to display their knowledge.